Hi mods,

I hope this doesn't sound pushy and ungrateful, because Horizon is a really cool game and all, but there are some things about it that I find frustrating about it, and hope you will change. First of all, the tutorial is vague and left me confused when I first started the game. It doesn't tell you which buttons to press to attack, go forward or ANYTHING. (By the way, to any people wondering, the attack button is N.) 

Another thing that frustrates me (I don't know if I'm the only one) is when I go on an adventure, and am going forward, and then there's a wall in the way and you can't go any farther. Okay, I think, calm down, there's probably a vine around here to climb, so I can continue. And there's always a vine, BUT some of the vines are so discreet that they look like short vines that don't lead anywhere, and it's pretty annoying. I've died because I was just angrily running back and forth, wondering where the vine could be, or I've just given up and quit. 

Sorry for the rant, the game is pretty cool, and I can't wait to see it grow!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

A signature should be as unique as the person who creates and wields it.

Small nick avatar 3958b708ea

Admin Nick D : admin

We're looking into it right now! The controls should pop up—you're right. In the meantime, here's a list of them all:

LEFT - A / Left Arrow
RIGHT - D / Right Arrow
UP - W / Up Arrow
DOWN - S / Down Arrow
JUMP - Space
ATTACK - N / Shift
USE GADGET - M
USE HEALTH PACK - H
USE BATTERY - B

• Posted at:

thanks for commands, i didn't know how to use the gadget, health pack, or the battery

• Posted at:

Call Me Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

I don't see whats so hard about it i sure figured it out

• Posted at:

The name is shadow  

I was the hundredth person to join The wild and crazy guardians of greenhaven clan

I LOVE HORIZON!!!!!

I'm stuck! Maybe it's something obvious, but I'm missing it. I'm still in level 1 and am stuck at the piece of luggage. I've tried every action key but nothing is working to open this suitcase. I tried to back out and try it different route, but nothing there either. 

S.O.S!!

• Posted at:

How do you regen?

• Posted at:

When it comes to matters of protecting my friend, my family, and my heart, do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless animal that you have ever seen. I am the Wolf.

Night Shadows