Hi mods,

I hope this doesn't sound pushy and ungrateful, because Horizon is a really cool game and all, but there are some things about it that I find frustrating about it, and hope you will change. First of all, the tutorial is vague and left me confused when I first started the game. It doesn't tell you which buttons to press to attack, go forward or ANYTHING. (By the way, to any people wondering, the attack button is N.) 

Another thing that frustrates me (I don't know if I'm the only one) is when I go on an adventure, and am going forward, and then there's a wall in the way and you can't go any farther. Okay, I think, calm down, there's probably a vine around here to climb, so I can continue. And there's always a vine, BUT some of the vines are so discreet that they look like short vines that don't lead anywhere, and it's pretty annoying. I've died because I was just angrily running back and forth, wondering where the vine could be, or I've just given up and quit. 

Sorry for the rant, the game is pretty cool, and I can't wait to see it grow!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

A signature should be as unique as the person who creates and wields it.

Small nick avatar 3958b708ea

Admin Nick D : admin

We're looking into it right now! The controls should pop up—you're right. In the meantime, here's a list of them all:

LEFT - A / Left Arrow
RIGHT - D / Right Arrow
UP - W / Up Arrow
DOWN - S / Down Arrow
JUMP - Space
ATTACK - N / Shift
USE GADGET - M
USE HEALTH PACK - H
USE BATTERY - B

• Posted at:

thanks for commands, i didn't know how to use the gadget, health pack, or the battery

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

I don't see whats so hard about it i sure figured it out

• Posted at:

The name is shadow  

I was the hundredth person to join The wild and crazy guardians of greenhaven clan

I LOVE HORIZON!!!!!

I'm stuck! Maybe it's something obvious, but I'm missing it. I'm still in level 1 and am stuck at the piece of luggage. I've tried every action key but nothing is working to open this suitcase. I tried to back out and try it different route, but nothing there either. 

S.O.S!!

• Posted at:

How do you regen?

• Posted at:

Night

Silver

Member of Ms. Wolfe's Haven- it's on the 36th page :)

I have a book obsession lol

And how do you equip gadgets? I have a gadget but can't figure out how to get my character to use it.

• Posted at:

-Alexander, age 13 in 8th grade.

Also I don't know how to use the notes to get some rewards (from the book) I opened the page and found some notes which correspond to numbers in the sequencer (12546333) but no matter how fast or slow I play them nothing happens. What should I do to claim my prize? I even tried to put those numbers into the place here it asks if you have a book code on the main page, but it says the code is invalid. What is the place to go to redeem the prize? (The book says to go to the sequencer, but it isn't doing anything)

• Posted at:

I am no mod but I think I can help. If you're at the base camp at the end of every level, then there should be a button somewhere near the suitcase you're trying to open that says OPEN. If you have enough lock picks to open it, click on the OPEN button. If not, then click the button that says EXIT or CLOSE or whatever. To regen, just press the H key on your keyboard if you have a heath pack. If not, keep playing until you die, then use a token to get a second chance, or a gadget that regens health. If you don't have any of those things, then you can't regen. As for equipping gadgets, when you go to adventure a screen should come up allowing you to choose your weapon. There should be buttons that allow you to switch to screens that allow you to change your active gadget and your passive gadget. To equip one, just click on the gadget you want to use. If you don't know what it looks like, click on them to see what they are until you find the one you want. And I have no idea how add codes for Horizon as I have not read the book, but if it works anything like Spirit Animals, then you might need a hard cover book, or maybe the other way around. Please feel free to ask me for more help.

• Posted at:

Soul of fire,

Heart of Ice,

I am not mean,

Nor am I nice.

Wolves aren't evil

I am Janus

Zside Pride!

Shadow Cadet 4 life!

Beware my flip side, Silverwing

I WILL DESTROY ALL!

When I am going to go out to do a quest (what are they called in Horizon?) it won't let me equip any weapons but the common ones, even though I have a bunch of rare weapons. Is there a way to equip the rare version of a weapon?

• Posted at:

Becka Random Traitare 

-Writer-Dancer-Panromantic-Violinist-INFP-

All PeoplAre People

Oh, you get love for it, you get hate for it. You get nothing if you wait for it, wait for it

-Hamilton

The problem is that it's nothing like Spirit Animals. I have read all of the original series for it, and I know how to imput the code. in Horizon, they just give you some symbols and I don't know how to use them. There isn't anywhere I can put the code in that I see.

• Posted at:

Well, if you can't equip rare weapons because you have commons for some reason (don't know why) just go to the combobulator and destroy the common weapon. Then you should be able to equip the rare.

• Posted at:

how do you attack

• Posted at:

In the app, to jump, you have to tap above the button.

• Posted at:

I love to read horror.          Playing the drums are part of my life.

I would call myself a nerd.

If you've got a problem,deal with it. I still feel bad for you though.

Huuuuge skillet fan.

Ravenclaw

i do like the game

• Posted at:

idk