Hello, this is my first post! I am very excited, since I couldn't do this but now I can!!!! Thank you Beetle amethyst for helping me do an actual post. Please respond if you are reading. :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I love DRAGONS. Dragons are amazing. Dragons are a part of who I am. (I also love Harry Potter.)

-Kylie (me)

Yeah!!!! You did it dragon dog!!! I am so proud of you!! Knew you could do it! It's pretty fun to do, and quite easy once you get the hang of it! :)

• Posted at:

And I'll rise up, rise like the day, and i'll rise up, rise unafraid, and i'll rise up, and i'll do it a thousand times again for you.

I agree. It is pretty fun! It's like blogging...

• Posted at:

I love DRAGONS. Dragons are amazing. Dragons are a part of who I am. (I also love Harry Potter.)

-Kylie (me)

Great! I knew you could do it! It's pretty fun once you get started! :) I have to get going though... sorry :(

• Posted at:

And I'll rise up, rise like the day, and i'll rise up, rise unafraid, and i'll rise up, and i'll do it a thousand times again for you.

Yep :) i agree!

• Posted at: