Who is your favorite character in the show, "Girl Meets World"?

Hi! Have you got the hang of it yet? it's ok if you haven't it's your first time! you can chat on these with friends, it's pretty fun :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

And I'll rise up, rise like the day, and i'll rise up, rise unafraid, and i'll rise up, and i'll do it a thousand times again for you.

Hey Beetle!!!! Yes, I have gotten the hang of it. I have written a signature, and wrote my first blog called, 'I just did this!!!!!!!' Please check it out. 

Also so thank you for helping me out. You are a good friend

• Posted at:

I love DRAGONS. Dragons are amazing. Dragons are a part of who I am. (I also love Harry Potter.)

-Kylie (me)

Also, how did you make that survey? I want to make a dragon survey myself...

• Posted at:

I love DRAGONS. Dragons are amazing. Dragons are a part of who I am. (I also love Harry Potter.)

-Kylie (me)

I did just check out your blog! It was very good! That's what friends do, we help out! :)

• Posted at:

And I'll rise up, rise like the day, and i'll rise up, rise unafraid, and i'll rise up, and i'll do it a thousand times again for you.

Oh! I almost forgot, please also do my survey :)

• Posted at:

I did do the survey...

• Posted at:

-Kylie (me)

I voted Farkle because he is so weird, and that is what makes him so fun to watch...

• Posted at:

-Kylie (me)

Ok. So you go back to new topic, and you click on "Topic" then when the post box shows up, look at the very bottom where it says " Add poll" then you type in the poll you would like to do. :)  

• Posted at:

What is a poll?

• Posted at:

-Kylie (me)

A poll is a bunch of choices you give to people, to vote on their fav! Oh, i also love farkle oo, he's hilarious and the type of friend that sticks with you forever :)

• Posted at:

O.K. I wrote a post-survey, but it hasn't been confirmed yet to be shown.

• Posted at:

-Kylie (me)