Yoshi’s sword is so important to him, he smuggles it out of Japan -- even knowing his dad will be pretty mad about it. When the plane crashes, the very first thing Yoshi does is go to find his sword. He’s pretty attached to it -- but then, it’s been in his family for a very long time!

We all have objects that are important to us. If I was running away, I’d make sure to bring all my journals with me -- and I’d definitely try to rescue them! What’s your most treasured possession?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

Ask the WOF editor answers /292814

Spirit Animal forum game: Claim a spirit animal /291327

Shadow House 3 theories /292807

Horizon: What character's backstory interests you? /291330

Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

First & Either a book, electronic, or survival item

• Posted at:

+=-Call me Athena-=+ 

The Forum Snow Leopard

Proud Forum Firefighter

#RememberTheLost

#UniteTheForums

#GoogleTranslateClub

Queen of Snow Leopards

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner

Joined 28/02/16

<>I am Curse<

Her Dark Flipside (INeedAnAccount)

can't i be super lucky and just find all of the luggage with everything in it? Nah, my luck always fails me. my most treasured possession is unknown, even to me. So I'd probably just try to save the food i packed.

• Posted at:

WARNING:Readers of posts by dragonlynx3332 have often had symptoms of her every day life. That includes hyperactivity, too much laughter, and craziness in head. Readers usually get symptoms right after they read this. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Well, considering what I'd have in my luggage if I actually went on a trip, probably a book or my phone.

• Posted at:

CobraDragon 4373 

Call Me Darkforce

I am usually on Spirit Animals.

I am also a forum founder on the HoMB. Go check it out!

The Keeper

Dragon Rider

Jedi Knight

Knight Radiant

Wizard

Excuse me. I lost a very special piece of equipment when the Horizon 16 crashed. It is nesscessary for the survial of us all. FIND IT!!

• Posted at:

-G.C.