im loving color coded text speak

we legit met this morning (everything I know about him is in 39c chat) and he was being nice seeing if I was ready for the hurricane and stuff..and then well u saw...idk what to do and I just checked he is still on chat. Idk if I feel the same, and then there's James,and... ahh idk what to do......

that was really funny lol she was like oh ok......ohhhhhh

yeah ikr

yes different color :) I will now react to each king/queen title :) starting now:     of course. (Insert response here). Hehe burnt desert. In the name of salty CHEESECAKE. That leaves a lot of kingdoms fallen xp. :( yes. In the words of Bella I like your user.  If Jessie has a dagger one more time. Hiya. Raman noodles became a thing in 1952 (idk if this tru I tried to remember this from weeks ago). MEOW. bow to the king of raptor squad. -nods head. How many bans again xp. (Insert response here). I don't remember who hunter is xp. Hugs james (u saw nothing). All little brothers need to look up to king colin. Omg omg omg, wait not dramatic, got it. Yes yes he is. Glares at Cosmo (insert punch here). Hey Annie, nvm your gone. Hi Christy (a few minutes later) hmm? (No offense towards Christy she's really nice).  Lol. Ew autocorrect lol. I know that for sure. Bows to potato queen. (Insert response here) rylee is one of the nicest newbies. (Waits for explanation) cool. Must read. Hmmmm I'm trying to think of some to I'll let u know. This is the nu Ber one cure for boredom :) :) 

oh my oreos that was a lot of typing. Gtg now (took 20 minutes) 

-zoe-

Mods I've never wanted a post to go through like this before. Please please please let this through! ❤ ♥ ⭐

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

♥zœ ♥

Queen  of oreos

#raptorsquadisbest

dont play games with a girl who can play better

Perfectly imperfect ❤

the lost aren't lost until forgotten

when you have crazy friends you have crazy times

when words fail music speaks 

Xd, so funny. I made a few fake posts so people will think me and can are different peeps. Hope it works.  I forgot the new bella, team zombie one. She is the queen of mac and cheese. (Idk, I'm running outa stuff). And I forgot Nathan and tori and star and nico and braydon and dawn and Alex and heather and madeline and rick and Blake and lani and Mal and Emma and the other Emma and the other Emma and Peyton and Conner and Luke and Monica and sea and the other zoey and a whole bunch 'o' people, I can't believe a forgot that many. O_O 

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Mary

Potato Queen

mahalo iā ʻoe

This is me. I might not always speak the same language 

as you, but you will understand, because everything I say, 

comes from my heart, and that's a connection we all share

James user dragonfrost 

Me + james=

• Posted at:

♥zœ ♥

Queen  of oreos

#raptorsquadisbest

Perfectly imperfect ❤

Forget that last post

Mods changed it...

I still like james, i just can't believe his old crush is back, but at least he told me, right, unlike some ppl

Its like 7 am and I couldn't sleep cause I've Ben thinking about Irma an James an iceclaws all night long and Laney's up to cause its raining

Were just sitting the dark laughing over stupid you tube channels  then were gonna watch news

Im gonna stop typing before I write my life story :p

-zoe-

• Posted at:

♥zœ ♥

Queen  of oreos

#raptorsquadisbest

Perfectly imperfect ❤

Why do ppl in samb have to be so nosy!?

• Posted at:

♥zœ ♥

Queen  of oreos

#raptorsquadisbest

Perfectly imperfect ❤

Good luck with the stupid hurricane. I wish they didn't exist. *_*. Anyways, go to sleep. You need rest, if the hurricane comes then you'll be awake for a long time. O_O. And Connor and Noah both like you? That's just bananas. Maybe all the boys on here have a conspiracy to drive you crazy? Also, lots of peeps think that Camille is me. I said to jade that I'm not, but I don't think she'll believe me. I'm going to try to use both accounts at the same time, just once so that she doesn't think we could possibly be the same person. I hope it works. Anyways, Noah, who is he? Is he the old ish Noah or a new Noah? Just curious. 

Mods, please let this post.

• Posted at:

Mary

Potato Queen

mahalo iā ʻoe

i never ended up falling asleep so now I'm just watching TV 

We started getting the outer hurricane bit windy but were good for now

Yeah they both like me...idk why though that really came out of know where. Um....I think jade is lurking our chat....she said something in samb....

And Noah, drawingdragon  or dragondrawing , idk when he came on but he just said it out of the blue, it really put me on the spot... (Conversation in 39c) i turned him down....I tried to very polite..I hope I was

I'm gonna go on chat.........also aiden is on I'm not gonna say anything though

Zoe.           

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

♥zœ ♥

Queen  of oreos

#raptorsquadisbest

Perfectly imperfect ❤

Oml, I just realized something- go to our other thread, I don't need a nosy old jade to see everything I type so she can blab it to the world. 

Mods please let this post

• Posted at:

Mary

Potato Queen

mahalo iā ʻoe

1 , , 3