...or a glowfly. Or one of the other creatures we saw in Horizon. What would you think about your habitat being disrupted by this giant flying thing crashing into the ground? What do you think about these strange creatures clambering around the corner and bouncing between the trees?

Write a scene from the point of view of one of Horizon awesome creatures!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

Wings of Fire: JMA's library /303800

Storystarter: Who are you again? /303076

Storystarter: Shadow House explanation /303077

Under the Horizon blood sand /303801

Need storystarters? Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

if i were a shredder bird... i would live up to my name

• Posted at:

Call Me Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

The truth is...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

Shredder bird 

I wandered around catching the air in my wings, in-hailing the oxygen while i could....then i saw it. The weird animal that i haven't seen in years. It invaded my territory! It destroyed my home years ago and now its time to get revenge! I rushed towards him, my pals noticed and helped me attack. It fell, it died and was out of sight. I headed back to my home....its getting dark.

• Posted at:

@shredder bird

I was among my flock in the sky, hunting for a new nesting tree. The old one we had now abandoned, remained limp and stunted after the hard usage from the flock. So we're hard on things, but what else can I do? It's in our DNA... or at least that's my excuse. Ha! 

"There!" leinad, the leader of the flock with the largest set of claws and and wings shouted out. His eyes aimed at a fully grown and wide spread branched tree that rested strongly near a creek. All of us followed as he made a dive for it.

What's going on? I thought, feeling a sharp shriek flow through my brain. What ever it was, it knocked me off balance and took partial control over my body causing me to suddenly tear away from the flock. I noticed while sailing aimlessly through the air, unable to choose what my wings did, that what ever had passed though me had passed through all of them as well. 

Suddenly everything cleared from my mind except that I was looking for something... something to kill. My vision, which had otherwise been in color, turned everything a pale shade of yellow. Killing things was never really my thing, unless you can count a bananapple as being killed when I'd consume it. (a bananapple is kind of like a banana and apple). I was incapable of thinking anything besides kill... 

The flock had reformed and together we were a mass of vicious angry birds seeking out a slightly chubby two legged creature which was down below shaded in red, keeping everything else out of target, no longer seeking a new home. None of us knew why we were doing this and yet, we couldn't control ourselves either, almost as if someone was controlling us. As a swarm we darted downward in an organized manner, wings spread, beaks open, and claws forward.

maybe there was more in our DNA than I thought... 

• Posted at:

These are excellent!  And blackcat.... *shiver* Did someone MAKE the shredder birds that way? There's just so much we don't know!

Any glowflies?

• Posted at:

Recent threads

Wings of Fire: JMA's library /303800

Storystarter: Who are you again? /303076

Storystarter: Shadow House explanation /303077

Under the Horizon blood sand /303801

Need storystarters? Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

@blackcat7677: that was seriously good... *appluades*

• Posted at:

Anna

SA is one of my core memories. #InsideOut

Joshua 1:9

#BelovedChildOfGod

Proud shipper of:

#Reilin

"Everyone you meet in life is either a blessing, or a lesson."

This is an scalene post, you did a Marvolous job! I hope to hear more  from you. 

• Posted at:

awesome post!

• Posted at:

Friends, are never apart,

maybe in distance,

But never in heart! 

Peril- How can someone seem so perfect, and yet have so many holes on the inside?