i am bi-sexual and i hate myself for staying in the closet to those in my family but everyone bullies me in school because i like a girl in my gym class and because i am different....

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

my name is mercedes

i am a LGBTQ+ supporter!!love trumps hate

love is better than hate

If you feel safer being in the closet around your family then do what you need to to stay safe. However, if you know that they will accept you for who you are perhaps searching for help and support there is an option to work up to. If not, there should be other trusting adults or people who can be a barrier between you and the bullies. It is perfectly alright to be different, but also know that there are people out there who are not included in that 'everyone' you said is at your school. You are different. There's nothing wrong with that. Please continue to be yourself because there are tons of people in the world who wouldn't want you any other way.

My sister Dogice seconds this and wished for me to tell you that you are perfect the way you are. Be safe, be happy, love who you love and love who you are, and there is nothing wrong with being different. The bullies wont be the only ones who have a voice in this. There are people on your side.

• Posted at:

You can call me Willy or Rattlesnake if you like. :)

The Stone and Moon ~ My Clan

With Wing Be Free

"Balcony hijacker," said Myrnin. - Co-written

i thank you for this amazing support.  i was starting to think that i was alone in a world so cold........ i am different though i have spent most off my life in and out of different hospitals for my lungs, heart and my kidneys i was a premature baby by three months and i am sick physically i have lived in the foster care system since i was four.... i see no way out.... and as for my siblings  i have a lot of siblings i have looked after them since i was them since i was three years old.... two are autistic and one is as sick as i am

as for coming out my foster parents are religious so i don't  know how to break it to them when they have me and brothers and my sister i dont want them to separate all of us.. please help

• Posted at:

my name is mercedes

i am a LGBTQ+ supporter!!love trumps hate

love is better than hate