We have a few hints about what people think happened to the Horizon flight -- flight logs, press releases, that kind of thing. But we don’t really know what, say, Molly’s family or Yoshi’s parents are thinking, or even whether anyone .

Do they think the flight just crashed? Do they suspect foul play? Or are they convinced that the plane landed somewhere safe, that the authorities are wrong and just need to look in the right place? Whose parents are boarding a plane to go search the Arctic themselves?

What do you think?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

I love this book, and I think I might know what is coming next.  It has been a while since I read this but ok.  I think that the world is some how unaware of everything that happens in that jungle.  All of the parents and people in contact with the survivors might have been put under some kind of spell, or even been shot with some kind of a brain scrambler device. At least that's what I think happened to the adults!

P.S. I am really in to SciFi so a brain scrambler would be cool to see!

• Posted at:

Hi everyone I am new here. I'm not even sure if you use this... but I guess hi.

Oooh interesting theory!! And super creepy, too!!

• Posted at:

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

Nice to see a WoF forumer

• Posted at:

"If  were so worried about global warming, why haven't done anything about it?" -T. Silver Smith

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

Marine can only be 50% blue banana.

I'm not sure, but then again, I'm only on book 2, so I can't even guess.

• Posted at:

Who am I?

Could I be a...

Warrior?

Could I be a...

Writer?

Could I be a...

Friend?

Turns out, I'm all that, and I'm also me.

I think that while the plane did crash and people are worried it's kind of subdued. Molly and the others had never heard of the plane that went down with the cub marching band but that had been a few centuries ago. I think that they do believe that the plane crash in the water but I think that the brain scrambler idea is pretty good. That the aliens have subdued into leaving them along.    Call me Jek

• Posted at:

nightdagon or Skylark

only a fool tries to sit at the head of a round table

stendeval

I don't care what you call me as long as it isn't late for dinner

Only those that have a beginning have a ending

I agree with crimsonelf. I also have a similar idea, but I think it’s like when the plane crashed, everyone entered a alternate dimensional jungle, somehow erasing them from their original dimension. Another thought I had was that the plane never crashed in the first place. They traveled to another world, and they think that the plane crash happened. Then again, I only read the first book... so I don’t really have much to say about my theories.

• Posted at:

can't think of anything  put here.